t/a Sweat Shed
+44 7889 001 952
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Please be aware that Sweat Shed may alter the information on its website from time to time. Sweat Shed shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Sweat Shed does not warrant the information on this website in any way.
- Transfer of sessions is not permitted. All class passes, packs and unlimited passes are non transferable and may only be used for the intended client.
- Late Policy - All classes start on time, should you turn up late for your session there is no guarantee you will be granted access to the studio for your session. There will be no refunds if this is the case.
- Refunds - We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class packs or unlimited passes.
- Cancellations - We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all Yoga sessions. Any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged to your account without exception. Any booked but missed sessions without the appropriate notice of cancellation will be charged as if attended. Sessions cancelled with 24 hours or more notice will remain as a credit on our account and can be used to book on any future sessions.
- Our waiting list function requires the purchase of any of the class passes in order to join a waiting list.
- Privacy & Security - Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Sweat Shed will never sell, trade, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.